Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
16 March, 10:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for this. I love it ❤🤍💙
God Bless our Military 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 March, 08:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 March, 07:58
God Bless the US Military!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 06:12
They are such bad asses, makes me proud ALL over again of our military every time I see one of these vids. RESPECT to our military, lets here it for MASCULINITY. And TY to our female soldiers, you bad asses.

Salliari Stevens @Sally
06 March, 04:20
God Bless our Military! 🙏❤ Thank you ❤🤍💙

Shawn Ifinoya @Shawn_Ifinoya
05 March, 09:35
"Run devil Run"..."Empty Grave"..."Help Is On The Way!"❣❣❣

Annie Qakley @Annie_Qakley
05 March, 02:18
Awesome video VK, I wish I could put that on my Telegram

JQsh G21 @JQshG
04 March, 10:51
been awhile since ive seen something like this feom you vk. great to see the good fight continues

Chandra Cruikshank @WadinginPursuit
04 March, 10:31
how can I download this?

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
04 March, 10:29
So very kweel and tough! Thank you Heavenly Father to the max for these Heros

Chandra Cruikshank @WadinginPursuit
04 March, 10:24
I only just watched this 6x. AND, I am SURE in my next life and in my prayer life- this is me! I love momming but this is what I am doing next time around. 😉

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
04 March, 10:08
God bless these brave patriots! Thank you for your sacrifice for this Nation. I salute you! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
04 March, 09:56
Gods protection and thank you all.

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
04 March, 09:38
This is crazy awesome! Thank you for posting it. Truly astounding the training and resilience our military forces must have. I pray for them each and every day! God Bless our military!

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
04 March, 09:30
Heart of a Lion ❤😎❤

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
04 March, 09:25
Thank you for posting these awesome videos!! Gets me fired up knowing what our military does daily . Truly appreciate and God Bless and praying for everyone's safety.

KGD Bassist @KGDbassist
05 March, 01:06
who is this???!!??

Optical Awakenings @Unite
04 March, 10:56
If you never thank a soldier you will never understand your freedom.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 March, 07:55

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
03 March, 07:15
Foooookkking love our US Military ! the energy they bring !...the pride....the honor!!! They are rocking and ruling this world like badass patriots!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 March, 04:20
God Bless all the Brave Men and Women in our Military! So proud of them and their dedication to protect our constitution! I just love them! They are badass!

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
02 March, 11:55
I love our military.

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
02 March, 09:32
Is that 'The Beast'??

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
02 March, 09:25
Once this is said and done and our boys take care of buisness there better be a F'ing Ticker tape parade............................this is WAR

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
02 March, 08:51
Several times daily prayers for all Mil involved! Words never can say how much we thank y'all for your service. God Bless all - be safe.! Spread the word.

Brenda Runner @Brenderkay1979
02 March, 08:49
🙏🏻🇺🇸💪🏼

Save America @peaceinamerica1
02 March, 08:43
Ty military!! for all you are doing!! God bless you!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 March, 08:40
Sure has been, I can only imagine, good to see you,

Robin Ceniceros @CenicerosRobin
02 March, 08:28
Hello!❤️🙏🇺🇸

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
02 March, 10:49
👊😎