Kim Runner @kimrunner
1-Year Delta today for #3890

So grateful for our Military and all they do...every single day!
Godspeed & Thank you...
09:06 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
28 February, 11:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love the deltas! Numbers and timing funzo!🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
27 February, 04:23
This may sound crazy but - imagine yourself being in the middle of the strategy meetings, surrounded by men and women with the intelligence needed to pull this huge operation off - while saving the world. I can't get my mind around even a fraction of their awesomeness! I don't understand the Q drops but I do understand we are blessed to live at a time when these folks are here to save all of us, GOD SENT THEM! THANK YOU Q!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie baja @JB4DJT
27 February, 12:09
THEY made it POSSIBLE🙏❤️🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 February, 02:35
It seems line up with VK today or at least the vid he posted.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 February, 02:34
I concur, our Military are some of our best, brightest & gifted. Thank You for your Service & Selfless Choices to contribute to peace, progress. & safety.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
26 February, 11:40
Wow hidden in plain sight...
Excellent

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
26 February, 11:36
Grateful
Praying for our heroes
TurnTurnTurn music video
"Peace in our Time"

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 February, 11:45
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
Love this! ❤️
God Bless our Military! o7

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
26 February, 11:10
I second that! Love our military, my son served in Iraq❣️❤️

Curl Kampf @WeGeaux1
26 February, 10:44
this is the Q post that made me commit 100 percent. i was already red pilled. But i stopped just being a cheerleader

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
26 February, 09:25
would you respect them if they mindlessly followed orders from a commander in chief that was part of the cabal?

if what we "think" is true about our past presidents , creating fake wars, do you realize all our "american heros" are essentially just devil dogs who kill on behalf of the corrupt?

do they not call themselves, and are reffered to as devil dogs?

why do so many respect our soldiers so much? if they arent actually defending our freedom, but creating genocide in other countries, knowingly or unknowingly?

did they just let the cabal retake power because they wanted to "stay apolitical" ????

cause thats what they want people to believe,

that they shouldnt be involved in the politics of the united states, but they will run other countries elections?
RIiiiiighttttt

something doesnt add up,.. just like these Q posts..

when do they start connecting? running out of time it sure seems

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 February, 02:34
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
No issue with the questions, seems like there statements cloaked in satire. My assumption, you have no military experience. Additionally, your questions reveal you've just begun to scratch the surface of truth. Warmongering is real and is evil... Everyone agrees. Now, you're an elisted person given an order to kill, what do you do next?

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 February, 02:36
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
We can talk "Q" too, it's up to you. From my perspective, how can anyone not see "Q" as legitimate and real...?

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
26 February, 09:22
YES SIR! TOTAL RESPECT AND LOVE FOR YOU MY BROTHERS! wISH MY OLD BODY COULD BE YOUNG FOR JUST A SHORT TIME SO I COULD PUT THE UNIFORM ON ONE MORE TIME AND BE WITH YOU. BE SAFE, PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND OUR NATION! IN DOING SO, YOU ARE SAVING THE WORLD!

Elizabeth Weight @KagGram
26 February, 09:07
THEY ALL ARE THE VERY BEST OF OUR COUNTRY! ❤️🐸🇺🇸❤️