THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Lin Wood 🇱🇷
When I surrendered my life to God 2 1/2 years ago, I did so after I seriously posed to myself for the first time this question, “Is God real?”

I reflected on my life and life on Earth in general and concluded that the only thing that made perfect sense to explain everything from start to finish was the conclusion that God is real. A conclusion that turned seeming chaos into a plan. A perfect plan.

God is TRUTH. God is RIGHTEOUS. God is LOVE.

So the longer answer to why I named my channel, “LinWoodSpeaksTruth” is that I love to pursue truth because I love justice and justice is found in trying your best to honestly reach the right result.

I am still learning. I have much more to learn. Don’t we ALL?

Sorry if I am rambling. I will call it a night, not with the words of an imperfect man, but rather the words of the only perfect man to walk on the face of the Earth:

“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.”
- John 17:17

I love TRUTH, ALL of y
08:33 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
26 February, 10:23
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
🙏😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 10:29
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 February, 12:45
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
BLESSED Sunday to you! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

26 February, 07:07
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
❤️❤️

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
26 February, 09:12
We love you Lin, Thanks for being there to help save our freedom.

26 February, 09:14
In response Ray Briney to his Publication
❤️

26 February, 08:54
I love TRUTH, ALL of you and GOD.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

anon anon @Qcolorado
26 February, 08:42
I simply love this man!!

26 February, 08:45
In response anon anon to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 February, 08:36
We Love You! Your inspiring words, help more than you know! Thank you for all you are doing!

26 February, 08:45
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️