The Keystone Channel @TheKeystoneChannel
26 February, 05:22
BIG RESEARCH DROP!!!!
📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕

All this started out in a dig with the question why all the first Q drops were signed with Alice & Wonderland

At the time (2017) Irina Shevchenko came up during our research into the wikileaks and through research "Alice & Wonderland"
"Irina Shevchenko who , according to media reports, extracted the content from the personal computers and phones of officials and businessmen, whom the hacker group (Anonymous International/Shaltay-Boltay) then blackmailed.” which also ended up in Wikileaks!

While researching I stumbeld upon this very interesting PDF
👇
https://i.blackhat.com/USA...

It connects all players in the game that also leads to the Clinton Foundation and the "fake" russian election interference.

Next, I'm led to this article that is utterly interesting as this hackers group is related to everything Q talks about!

Continue below....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine ... @Tex0028
i think Alice and Wonderland equals John F Kennedy Jr in Gematria as well.
08:02 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response The Keystone Channel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tex0028 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine ..., click on at the bottom under it