The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
Thurs. 25 Feb. 2021 The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net

The QFS trading platform, where 23 global currencies were available to be traded, activated at 2 am EST Thurs. 25 Feb.

On Wed. 24 Feb. at 10 am EST they shut down the Federal Reserve System and didn’t allow any more bank wires to go through the old SWIFT System.
07:22 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Kevin Slack @Thorshammer
27 February, 08:33
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
Im stuck in New York were our governor killed my wife's godmother because they wouldn't let her leave the care of her facility for care from her family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 February, 08:32
Hallelujah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 February, 08:15
Why not all states? What of these 7--Who is in charge of 'deciding' to be included or not? If the tyrannical gov of my state is one of the 7 whom have dissented-Im going to be very pissed off. So who do I call in state gov to ask this question; the Gov's office?

Betsy Cox @Betjacan
26 February, 07:53
List of 7 states?

Carmina Smith @gamma1
26 February, 07:43
I bet my state is one of the 7 because we have a dictator gov. in PA 😭

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 February, 08:33
In response Carmina Smith to her Publication
I'm in PA also. He's a son of a gun and I bet we are not in it. Damn

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
26 February, 07:43
So..this is NESARA...national..for USA...then we can expect it globally - GESARA?
#wwg1wga

Apollo Jackson @ApolloJackson
26 February, 10:10
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
Yes