⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Alice In Wonderland ?🤔

"What you are about to read clears Julian Assange of receiving the DNC hack material from the Russians and clears the Russian government from responsibility of the hack and 2016 election influence campaign. Because WikiLeaks was the third to publish the leaked DNC files and took no part in their removal, revealing Alice’s identity and the part she played in the DNC hack is the final leg showing there is no case against Assange possible if there was no crime committed against the DNC.

Her hacking nom de guerre is Alice. All her hacking group’s names are based in Lewis Carroll’s In through the Looking Glass. Her real name is Irina Shevchenko. She was born in Ukraine. She lives in Ukraine. She works in Kiev. She is Ukrainian. Shevchenko worked with the Ukrainian government through the Ukrainian Ministry of Information Policy. Irina worked with the Ukrainian SBU."

https://creativedestructio...
06:20 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
26 February, 06:59
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Dude why are you ripping off others research and not giving them credit? This was part of a bigger article. She worked hard to dig this. It's pretty shitty you would do that. CREDIT THE CREATOR!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
26 February, 08:46
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
WTF are you talking about?
Ah, there's a link and the statement is in quotations. That's how you give credit.
Do you really think I'm doing this to gain popularity?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I quit my NFL job because they tried to censor my support for POTUS.
I am here to share information that i have come across. I always include a link and/or add quotation marks when using someone else research.
Do you give credit everytime that use a meme created by someone else????
Stop focussing on the wrong thing. Or you can just unfollow me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396