Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
26 February, 09:38
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
so what is the best investment in order to crash the feds but not go broke? people are saying bitcoin, xrp, blockchain, gold, silver? I'm so lost at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
26 February, 09:39
In response CCq Researcher to her Publication
I think Property

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Des Witchalrdy @PresElectET
01 March, 02:02
In response CCq Researcher to her Publication
silver. xrp. @ghostezra

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 February, 09:23
My Mum every now and then, says, "What do you think of Bitcpin..."

My resonse - just think if the internet goes away, for whatever reason - poof - gone... nothing to show for it, not even a paper note...

She agrees.

Then, a few weeks later, " I was looking at Bitcoin..."

The Bitcoin repetative advertising, all over the place, is effective mind control for those of or on the edge of the hive mind... yes, my Mum tends towards the hive mind - unfortunately.

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
26 February, 09:21

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
26 February, 09:14
This is me on a DL account, and IMO. When ya know you just know!