Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
And $9000 energy bill for a weeks worth of energy

Chris Cunningham
01:34 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Randall Million @1inamill
26 February, 06:38
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
my bill was 1500 it was for about 2 weeks when man made Michael hit us with200 mile per hr wind It was a ride I will not go on anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
26 February, 04:57
Surely that must be illegal...how can they charge that huge amount. Is it metered?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 February, 03:41
So wrong!

26 February, 10:16
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Karma seems to come around quicker these dqys 😁

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
26 February, 01:53
It's so wrong!!! I also heard from a reliable source that the energy companies were telling people that it was ok because they would let them pay it off over a ten year period!!! WTF!!!!!!!

26 February, 02:15
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
They will change their mind soon. Class action lawsuit coming to them. Boomerang big time! Then it will be too late. These people are stupid.