Only people mentioned by ARTLeDOUX in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @SMLNE
26 February, 11:58
In response Art Ledoux to his Publication
How great is our God. Sing with me how great us our God!!
Name above ALL names... worthy of ALL praise... my heart will sing how great is our God. ❤️❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
26 February, 09:36
I think that is the reason the Trump hotel had so expensive pricing for the 4th. It could be a way of saying stay away, we dont want your business that day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 February, 08:39
They desperately want their Hegalian Dialectic

1 The left ceate an event
2 The left fix by instigating further laws to control population

Remember 9/11
evils response?

Patriot Act, TSA, NSA, Homeland Security... restrictions on the population... yet, millions of illegals swarming in over the S border.

What would the response to an attack on these bastards be?

Excuse to take guns away?

MAKE you take covid shot?

Take your kids away? (Republicans can't be good parents, they do not let their kids change sex whenever they want... so lets kill, terrorize and eat the kids of our enemies)

Whatever the reasons, only the left will benefit, that is Hegalian Dialectic.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
25 February, 11:52
WHATS THIS ABOUT ???

Amy Wright @amyberight
26 February, 07:02
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I'm not sure - but I have seen other warnings for this date as well.