Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
🍁There'4 USDA APPROVED grades of maples strup. The lighter grades (A)are mild in taste and sert and have less mineral content than the darker grades. The end of the season brings in the tastiest Grade B (formerly known as Grade C) which is a dark Amber and has more mineral and vitamin content hence being the most desirable with a stronger maple flavor.
🍁Maole Syrup is rich in mineralsa such as: Calcium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potasium, Silicon, Sulfur, along with Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B5 also called Pantothenic Acid, and C.
🍁I personally, do NOT buy artificial pancake "syrup" for my kids. They are used to having PURE MAPLE syrup and they love it! I make the. PROTEIN packed pancakes with steel cut oats and they top them with their pure Maple Syrup and they their little tummies are full! Happy campers! You won't go back to artificial syrup!💞🐰

https://drhealthbenefits.c...
10:54 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
26 February, 04:20
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
I was fortunate to grow up in upstate New York where a neighbor made lots of this every year and he was best buds with my dad. He made the candy too! Now in VA, I will spend more for the real thing. It is expensive but so worth it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
25 February, 11:00
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Oh my dear lawd!! I need auto-correct real bad! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396