Only people mentioned by zeffwood in this post can reply
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
27 February, 10:40
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Site won't let me delete post, but I take this back. There is much more people can & are going to be made aware of. Much more indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
karen hennigar @zeffwood
27 February, 01:47
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Agree but until it does become public knowledge with arrests, many will fight the ugly truth til the bitter end thinking it is all lies. No one wants to admit that they have been fooled and have defended the lies told to them for years upon years ✌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
25 February, 11:43
Love does not end when one can not "see"
I will fight until the very end. WWG1WGA

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 February, 11:35
i agree there are some folks that refuse to wakeup, those i dont bother with.
from my witnessing people have to experience the problem in order to feel it and have the ah-ha moment.
it is happening

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
25 February, 11:14
My music video fits your post perfectly

https://youtu.be/2pA-eUAOh...

karen hennigar @zeffwood
26 February, 03:23
In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
👏👊🍺💛🙌
Wow! That is so powerful! Brought me to tears and goosebumps! I've always loved Comfortably Numb, but that is genius! I wonder what my naysayers on fb will say...probably nothing cuz they just won't Wake TF Up! ✌

Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
25 February, 11:11
Im finding the opposite in my circle. Folks asking me about things because they have heard my grunts at the news and other reports. Its weird enough for some that they are noticing. So agreeing about cold introducing ideas but being very available for those who are ready to be curious.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
25 February, 11:11
😔I just had another discussion with my sister over the phone as we live far apart. She gets vaccinated, has Alexa in the house and laughs at me as a crazy conspiracy theorist. I gave up, but it's sad.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
26 February, 02:48
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
same with my brother ✌

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
25 February, 11:02
Me too, thank you for saying this. I think im done trying to wake up people! I still will but they just won't listen!

Frank De Frank @FrankDeFrank
25 February, 10:59
In other words, they will be getting the Red Suppository Pills

karen hennigar @zeffwood
26 February, 02:49
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication
👏👊🍺

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 February, 10:29
Perhaps our ultimate mission will be compassion.
An awful lot of Sheeple are going to need it.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts