THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
25 February, 07:37
Oh My Deer...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
That resemble my fathers place, you go right out the front door and there are deer galore, he puts out apples for them, lays hay under the large pine trees for them, spring is so cute with all the fawns. He occassionally gets a bear or two, then off his back porch he has colonies of cats, and he puts pans of food out for them everyday. You cannot catch them they are wild, but they wait for him to leave the pans of food then go to them, but as soon as you turn that porch light on they scurry, he did take old ice chests, clamped the lids shut, bore a hole through the lid large enough for the cats to go in- stuffed them with hay to provide extra warmth and placed them under the large pine trees in the back yard. He loves animals, and since my mothers passing this has become his favorite past time to care for them.
09:07 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GioiaMadonna in this post can reply
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
25 February, 09:32
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Im so sorry for your loss ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
25 February, 09:45
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Thank you, I actually had prayed for the Lord to be merciful and take her home, she had a stroke and was completely paralzyed on her right side, blind in her right eye, and they were going to but a feeding tube in because she could not swallow, at that moment I said a silent Prayer I said Lord, please be merciful and take my mother home, I will miss her but her suffering would be too great, within 10 minutes she slipped into a coma as the clot on the half of the brain was starting to hemorhage, she passed away 16 hours later. She did not suffer, the whole family was with her. I am at peace with the prayer I asked for, My love for her is what made me ask. The Lord answered my prayers.