Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
Ok frens bear with me .... I'm freaking out and my mind is blown!

Here is some of why I'm freaking out....

FUTURE NEWS WILL UNLOCK MORE OF THE MESSAGE

[KNEW] AND KNOW

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

CRUSHING EVIL IN THE DARK

6 SLIDES⏩⏩⏩

#Knowingly
#Pompeo
#Flynn
#WWG !WGA
#WRWY
09:21 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by History_Maker in this post can reply
Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
27 February, 03:23
In response Jai- Lynn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 February, 09:58
Thank you for sharing.... dying to know what the text says of the yellow-highlighted pictures.... but even on full screen zoom they cannot be read... Please share the pics if you can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
25 February, 11:23
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
that was my personal notes just put there for the story, not to be read... but if you want to dig into some of Pompeo's America First tweets and it might help you let me know I'll send them to you.

Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
25 February, 11:37
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Here is the link to my original thread on Pompeo's New Year's Resolution... You have to go through the comments to see the whole thread

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
25 February, 09:40