Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
Solid PROOF Biden is NOTHING more than a FOREIGN DIGNITARY. Not sure who did this, but awesome job. Good PROOF for the liberals still believing this idiot is the President of the United States of America REPUBLIC. He is nothing more than the President of the United States INC. A CORPORATION started in 1871 when the Vatican and Fake Queen of England stole our Republic. WASHINGTON DC IS FOREIGN SOIL! Imporant to make people aware of the importance of President Trump's Executive Order dated 12 SEP 18. I was in DC until I got arrested 19 JAN 21 & given a stay away order because their charge is I unlawfully entered the Capitol grounds. My defense is coming along beautifully. I will use the President's evidence that was used by his defense team for the President's impeachment hearing. Showing video after video of the barricades being removed LONG BEFORE I left the Elipse Park, let alone arrived at the Capitol. No signs, no barricades, no cops. My first arrest, first night in jail.
08:02 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by QPATRIOTMLO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Micki Larson-Olson, click on at the bottom under it