Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Pay attention to the global shortage of semi-conductors.
07:42 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 February, 08:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
a good proxy for silver supply. semi shortage means shortage of base metals...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
27 February, 12:31
No, this really can't be happening. I lost my job last March after the travel/tour company that I worked for was forced out of business after 25 years because of covid. I started a new job in June in the automotive industry and things have been tense the past few weeks because of supplier shortages and our hours have been cut. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zack 1776 @Zack1776
27 February, 12:41
In response Just Me... to her Publication
pray. God will help you out.

Tom Zmuda @JusTice
26 February, 01:11
silver!

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
26 February, 11:35
so guess tossing out all those old electronics is a bad idea... just think all the semi conductors we no longer even use. sounds like a booming used semi conductor recycling business awaits... anyone anyone ... ok do say they i didnt just throw it out there...

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
26 February, 10:34
when does Elon open his semiconductor business?

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
26 February, 12:32
Hemlock Semi Conducter in Michigan is not far from me.I will keep an eye on them.Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation is the largest producer of polysilicon in the United States.My hubby also works at GM ,will ask whats going on there.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
25 February, 10:46
Silver squeeze?

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
25 February, 09:33
semi-conductors need rare earth minerals. mining them in the US has been against the law, and it will take a decade for us to catch up. who has all the rare earth minerals, currently? china. you can see how the corrupt politicians set up this situation, to make us depend on china. its criminal. it puts our military in a disadvantage.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
26 February, 12:21
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
We should just mine North American continent in the places where nobody wants to live, like the Yukon.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
25 February, 08:52
Doq Holliday what do you think this is about?

Cindy Briggs @Freeatlast
25 February, 08:08
ive beem feeling it everyday for 2 months.
i work for the automotive industry and we have been on short time.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
25 February, 08:03
Semi-conductors can get burned out if we have an EMP strike. Just thinking out loud.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
25 February, 08:02
i havw to ask ur opinion on silver? im getting mixed signals- i havw the cash- but i am retarded on this subject🤷🏻‍♀️

Wisco Guy @ENDtheFED
25 February, 08:14
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
feel free to follow me and read the post i shared today. Or the Ed Steer interview i shared a few days ago.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
25 February, 07:57

Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
25 February, 07:47
thx doq. hope you are well

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 February, 07:45
are they being used for med beds or something?