Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There's just enough weirdness happening to keep Patriots comfy.

Can you imagine if the WH was "business as usual" with B1d3n running things.

But it's not.

All by design.
07:36 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
14 March, 08:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When the GOD's Truth is never used, the trickery and majick with all other ungodly acts are like breathing for all to many.
While the blind make excuses for such and follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
26 February, 04:22
It's very strange. This week I've had a peace fall on me like never before. I have a gift that no one but my wife knows about and I feel so happy and peaceful right now. I don't know what changed this week ...yet but something in our energy changed and changed for the better. I feel like some big news is coming in the very near future. I'm not sure what as of yet but I feel like the dam is about to burst. I say this with a 100% certainty NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING! Keep the faith and hold the line, we are about to charge the enemy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
26 February, 08:42
it is getting way out of control, equality act, bombing syria, letting millions of illegals in, no wall, no school, trillions of dollars going where it is not needed. this is a shit show

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
14 March, 08:47
In response Kimberly Knapp to his Publication
White hats are in control and doing Trumps bidding, with the sidekick JR.
Too bad you are not getting the news they are stiffling or you would really be pissed and up in arms...literally.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
26 February, 12:19
There's always strangeness if you think critically about the news. Like Lady Gaga's dogs being kidnapped and her dogwalker shot in the leg. What could that foreshadow?

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 February, 12:16
The news makes me laugh now...like a tragic comedy

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
25 February, 11:42
Praise God. The
feeling there is nothing that can kill the vibe grows stronger everyday. But still have slight anxiety when thinking about what they say about how its always darkest before the dawn. We don't know what we don't know. Am I prepared, are we prepared? Praying for the full armor of God to cover us and show us what we need in the days to come.

arba happihr @arba
25 February, 09:04
Amen.. A real prayer given to US by GOD> Damnn Thank You GOD!!!!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
25 February, 09:04
when is the state of the union? Seems the only president addressing the country is speaking on Sunday 👏👏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 February, 08:26

arba happihr @arba
25 February, 09:07
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Is he married? I always wanted to marry him when I was younger. haha I saw him in Fresno, California back in 1972 maybe 1971 .haha

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
25 February, 08:12
you can feel the energy shifting. The light is shining. And every day more and more who were asleep wake up. This is the best movie ever!🍿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 12:18
In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication
Nana is actually feeling that
Energies are shifting!
Timelines are becoming fluid.
Angels are winning over the demons
We are winning over the Luciferian Cabal.
God's plan for this planet is in full force.

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
25 February, 08:06
I hope Trump comes back with Marjorie Taylor Greene as VP! I love that woman!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 February, 08:04
Please confirm this is just a movie😶

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 February, 12:21
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Didn't expect that vid, but it sure made me laugh🤣😂
I feel that way sometimes myself

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
26 February, 12:31
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Castle Rock Enterprises....think about

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
25 February, 07:57
What about the equality bill that passed?

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
25 February, 09:05
In response CQQLKAT QQ Q to her Publication
"inequality" bill

Daniëlla Trump Won - Hold The Line @D89Mar
25 February, 07:50
🎥 Watch Video (0:54 sec.):
https://t.me/QFrogman5326/...

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
25 February, 07:41
what's with the missile in Syria

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 February, 07:40
Being awake for a while lets ke see tue constant sh!t show happening. And oh, it's happening!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 February, 07:40
Seeing it so clearly. It amazes me that others dont see it🤷‍♀️

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
25 February, 07:38
yes... sir... we keep holding the line... soon we will see the promised land