Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I'll never stop posting this. :)

POTUS is the coolest.
07:23 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
26 March, 09:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You are the coolest. Wondering... What happened to Raisin Cain that was another cool one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 March, 09:24
Love It Doq! Trump Is The Best! So Cool!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 March, 09:02
17 seconds ago

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 March, 12:09
Way Cool!

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
26 February, 12:33
🙌🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🕊

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 February, 12:12
It's been pretty cool following you too, since twitter. Yet, you've never followed back 😢

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 12:11
Do ya want Nana to send ya one of those digital pic thingies so you can mount it on the wall?
I would sure as hell want to if I were you.

No really:
We are gonna need it more than most know to record in the history books!

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
26 February, 12:10
wear that with honor brother. thats a big deal 😉

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 February, 11:37
☺️ first sale

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 12:12
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Dang Nana is gonna want them!

Michael Catino @MCanon
25 February, 08:11
That proves it, you're his Huckleberry

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
25 February, 07:54
Well how awesome is that! I wouldn't stop posting it either!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
25 February, 07:34
good for you Doq!! Its all i would post if it were me 🤣

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
that was an Awesome day.. glad i got it live 🍿🍿

North *** @Northstar
K3K H3 KNQW5

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
26 February, 12:43
In response North *** to his Publication

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 February, 07:32

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
I think it's cool you just said HiYa!🤪

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
awsomenesssssssss 🤛🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
25 February, 07:31
I would post it too! Awesomeness! 🇺🇸

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
25 February, 07:31
Love it!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 February, 07:29
🤣 So cool.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
25 February, 07:28
how bout dat!!!

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
25 February, 07:25
😂

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
25 February, 07:53
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
totally feel like it might come up again on Sunday🙏🏻🤞🏼🤣 that would be tits