Drop the Hammer @Go_time
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY. LET'S DO THIS. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE CAN JOIN IN.

Let's try something. Let's make this Friday buy 5 oz's of physical silver day. If everyone bought 5 oz it's Game Over for the Federal reserve. Share far and wide.
05:12 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Go_time in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
25 February, 05:28
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
I've been buying some every week for the last couple months. I just have to wait for funds to buy more. I'm retired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 February, 05:37
In response Susie Que to her Publication
I'm lucky enough that I'm able to buy 10 oz's a week. Just doing my part to win the financial war. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
25 February, 05:16
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
i want physical silver- where is the best place to buy? i mean, my jewelry cheat is a good place to start😂 - what am i looking for? i knew one day it would come in handy🤷🏻‍♀️

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 February, 05:22
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication