Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cynthia Bancroft @CindyBancroft65
26 February, 05:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I bought 2 oz yesterday not a lot but will buy more next week 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonah Jonas @jonahjonas77
25 February, 11:11
Right on. Im stacking silver maples in Canada. I added 3 ounces today. Woo Hoo....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
25 February, 11:05
Stackity stack stack stackin'

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 February, 10:23
Stacking.....

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
01 March, 09:29
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
Nice! I love your American flag 1oz. it's beautiful!

jeff menn @chaint
25 February, 10:07
apmex --- 10oz around 34/oz

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 09:45
Just got word that JMBullion has new minimum of $299 an order!

Ginger Mag @Ginger
25 February, 10:05
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
They say it is tempoary.

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
25 February, 08:48
Gotta tell you I saw this pure silver coin "Biden Build Back Better" and I had to buy one just for the lols! https://www.providentmetal...

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
25 February, 07:39
bought 10 more ounces today.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 February, 07:36
Am trying! Still waiting for my first lot to arrive (it went AWOL at the post Office... 😠 )

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
25 February, 07:45
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
This happened to me once. I did finally get my order but now I pay the extra money to have it sent through UPS. I would rather shell out extra money than have my silver lost by the post office. I placed an order tonight and paid for second-day air, which will still probably take longer than 2 days but it shouldn't get lost and it included insurance.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 10:21
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
My bar was supposed to arrive today but it is "delayed but in transit to its next destination." The last physical update as to its location was on the 22nd in Las Vegas, NV. What is the point in having a tracking number if they don't update the information???? GRRR!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 February, 07:15
just stacked 20 more oz today and waiting on 30
more. Brings me to 110oz.

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
25 February, 07:01
Did some more stacking today!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
25 February, 06:29
We have ordered so much and have not got any yet.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
25 February, 06:14
Had to wait 20+ days, but my 74 ounces of bullion just came in 2 days ago! :)

Cost me almost $5000 oil dollars of whay I had been saving all of 2020, but oh so worth it

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
25 February, 06:20
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
OH and I hold 1200 Ripple and 600 Stellar coins.

Prepared I am

Having Fits @HavingFits
25 February, 05:22
GE would you please consider to follow me on Gab. I am trying posting my little heart out with good links and helping people lost make a directional turn in the rabbit hole as best I can but nada there in likes on some really good posts like Dr. Simone Gold Frontline doctors.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
25 February, 05:21
But if you got 30 pieces of silver for turning a righteous man in get rid of it!

Michael Smith @CypherStatic
25 February, 05:45
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
FUN FACT: The actual term for 30 pieces of silver is a pence. I wish I was making this up.

Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
25 February, 05:05
Bought 8 more ounces today 😎

karys k3lly @karys
25 February, 04:59
Ha Ha!! 😆 ✔️