I SHARE THIS WITH ALL ...... YA ALL
02:33 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 10:00
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
More true than most realize!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
25 February, 09:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am so glad to be alive. As painful as it has been for many. These times 2020-2021 will be never forgotten. New Beginnings coming our way. My neighbor got her second vaccine. She said I knew you wouldnt be happy. OO lord these are good hard working people. I hope she is spared from side effects. She and her husband worked in the hospital, brain controlled. boohoo. Its difficult being SMARTER than the average Democrat😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😅✌️💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 09:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nana is really hoping that the med beds can fix it

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 February, 03:16
Love it! This is magnificent

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
25 February, 03:09
Amen we pray daily that the Lord's angels camp about our brave service members all over the world.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
25 February, 03:06
...💌thankyou. great post!
❤jackwillwakeu

karys k3lly @karys
25 February, 03:00
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL 😇 THANK YOU! 🙏🏻