Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:44
Tonight on the live stream scanner. Volume up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
QUIT posting this bullshit!!! This is NOT from last night, its from March 2019!!! WAKE the fuck up people and quit following and sharing disinformation artists!!!!
01:38 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GwenCaldwell in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
25 February, 07:47
In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication
And you're blocked. I'm over bullshit ignorant asshats.
You're done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denni USA @DenniUSA
25 February, 01:49
In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication
Actually your spreading disinformation by posting this. I took this pic two minutes ago....the date currently reads March 24, 2019 on the live feed.I'm sure Ezra will accept uour apology for calling him a disinformation artist. Do your research before making accusations please.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 February, 03:23
In response Denni USA to his Publication
READ PLEASE!!!! " STARTED STREAMING MARCH 24, 2019" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ SERIOUSLY. IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING USEFUL PLEASE SHHHH.