Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
25 February, 12:13
When did Canadian Tire start paying for 3 or more seriously trained security guards at a location? I hope this is more theatre to wake us up! Either way welcome to Nazi Canada!

https://thepostmillennial....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
25 February, 12:53
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
As i said it's not government that's the problem.
This man could have died and it would not be from Covid.
We can stop this now, by suing every single person with harassment and threat to cause bodily harm. When they have to pay they will stop and think.
people are going after business and owners but they forgot the actual threat (those who do the physical work).
Nature gives you a system in order to function. Brain and supporting parts to achieve action. When a men is physically dangerous if you remove his arms and legs he can't achieve action and dies. He can think all he wants about movement. Expand this into the a bigger system a company/owner is the brain and those who do its bidding are the arms. Remove the arms( charge those who opens their mouth with threat of bodily harm). If i threaten to remove food from you willl you not die if you can't eat? If i try to deny you oxygen will that not cause bodily harm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
Freedom and Liberty is our God given right. When we stop participating in this hoax it is over! Stand up. It is shocking to me how this is all unlawful! And these companies who enforce Provincial Health Orders without also honouring the exemptions written within the order are complicit deep state.

Rebel News pays for FREE lawyers to fight covid fines.

https://www.rebelnews.com/...
12:56 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
25 February, 01:22
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
I know and this is how the beast is created "just doing my job/following orders" this language belongs to the devil. when no one is accountable who is punished and who punishes who when all use his language. you are still just blaming the company thus this won't stop, which only leads to civil war. Only individual accountability will stop/prevent all of it. Globalist plans it (compromised individuals) Government takes the orders passes it on and if not they get assinated,check. company passes it on, if not they removed/assassinated,check. managers passes it on or removed, check. Notice so far that the public is still free? But as soon as the people starting doing the physical action against each other we are in tyranny. But yet people still want to focus on people they will never see infront of them. How does that makes sense? When a person tells you, you can't buy food sue them directly for Threats of bodily harm and once all knows this is happening it will stop.