Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 11:11

Been a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Russell Baird @Russelll
I have pondered if I ever want to know who you are VK. Part of me wants to know, but most of me dosen't care. If anons never find out, it dosen't change what you have done for us. You keep us positive which seems so insignificant when typed into a word. But it's very significant. If we we're paying attention you've made us money with a 100% win rate. The accuracy that you called a top on a particular one is uncanny. It makes me wonder just how you did it, through data or with your mind? Very curious. Kinda like Anakin Skywalker "is it possible to learn this power" haha anyways it dosen't matter who you are, for me it feels like I know you even though I don't. You're virbation somehow connects through social media. I will always look back on it as a fond memory. Following along as been a priceless experience for me.
12:20 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Russelll in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 February, 12:40
In response Russell Baird to his Publication
Yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396