Mike Anon @Mike314
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I've never seen fog like that before.

The sheeple are soooo gullible.

#FakeNews #MAGA #DigitalSoldiers
12:17 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
25 February, 03:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I've seen fog and this is not fog; fog is not black; black smoke comes from the burning of plastics and electrical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
25 February, 12:35
https://www.msn.com/en-us/... No a large fire caused the smoke. media was talking about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 February, 12:34
Good, when do they burn Getty?

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 February, 12:31
Fog doesn't have hot spots from a source emitting "Fog".

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
25 February, 12:25
Just like the media says that the Chicago skyline was a mirage, just because they say it doesn't mean it's true.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 February, 12:25
FOG 😆😁😆