Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
28 February, 11:38
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Every single reprobate...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Mae @LadyMae
28 February, 04:19
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
When I think about what these children have been exposed to, my fury is unbounded... The release of this information can't happen soon enough! I don't want them to even think they have the right to walk down our streets!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
26 February, 01:59
I....CAN'T.....WAIT.....!

Joey Perez @JQEYPatriot
25 February, 01:35
Any time (NOW) would be great.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
25 February, 12:13
In my area... actually my old development they are investigating the sexual abuse of a 3 year old girl. 😢 so sad PA philly sub burbs! 🙏

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 February, 12:07
cool 😎putaîn

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
25 February, 11:41
And every single one of these creepy fucks hated Trump. Gee, wonder why.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
25 February, 11:40
i see you have Cliff Richard on your composite image. Has there been a new development? Last I heard the BBC had to pay him £2m of our money for suggesting he might not be clean. Has he agreed to pay it back? I could do with a refund on my licence fee.