What do you do with your time?
Where do you go to meet someone?

Asking for a Friend πŸ‘‡
10:59 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Willa Belle @WillJBella
25 February, 01:35
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Time to find out what your hobbies are and there you will find people that need you too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
25 February, 01:19
I'm right there too. Use the time to just be alone and find out more about yourself. Getting time alone in life isn't easy most of the time. It allows for deep reflection and a total reset. It may seem like an eternity but it's just a period in life provided for us to regather our thoughts. Most importantly, just realize you're not alone, you're here with all of us, we're your friends - simply reach out and I think many here would gladly show you're integral to the Awakening. It is easier for some to be alone than others for periods of time. This alone time will pass and it gives you the opportunity to set things straight in your mind and come out of the gates refreshed and ready for what is to come. Always try to think positive, everything happens for a reason, trust in and sit in the hands of our Lord. We're here for your dearest friend. God Bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 February, 12:46
learn to love yourself first, You are Worth It! πŸ₯° πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

lil Smith @lilyraven
25 February, 12:41
tell your friend... never give up... choose new friends to be family... find new hobbies. begin again. each day is a gift. find gratitude in eqch say. there is always something to be fgrateful for.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 February, 12:38
join a gym. go to hiking meetups. take a dancing or cooking class.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
25 February, 12:37
Explore what interests you, so much to do, get ready for the goodness ahead. Lovers are not everything , once you get a sense of yourself you will be better company for you and others. think "simple" . I found a local group of truthers and we have gatherings.....dont sit here on line all day and find people out at a park w/o a mask and smile at them :) ask why they are not wearing one. be bold.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 February, 12:36
sounds like.....me.

i don't ask for sympathy though. I'm content, most of the time, ny myself.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
25 February, 11:40
Cmon now no pity parties . Tough times make tough people . You are here and if you do believe , then you know its going to get better. Chin up !

The STORM is here! @voo64
25 February, 11:36
We have been given the precious gift of the time to go within.
What we get tired of is the illusion of self, aka our ego...
Listen to the calling to go within, to dig beneath the illusion of the person, to our source. It is there, it is waiting, it loves you unconditionally. It is the Hero's Journey, it's why we are here, it's THE truth we have come here to find...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Love you, Fren.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
25 February, 12:31
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication
Thank you for the links. I have The Book of Miracles. I'm going to put my nose back in it see if I can find something helpful for this person and pass the links on

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
25 February, 11:01
Learn to forgive