William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
Interesting read...

Arrested as Military Rescues Tortured Children From Tunnels Beneath Capitol Hill

Realthingtv, February 7, 2021

US Special Op forces recovered bodies, body parts & at least a hundred surviving children from a tunnel system beneath the White House & Capitol Building in Washington DC on Fri. 29 Jan.

In the early morning hours as body bags were being delivered, multiple troops were seen coming out of the White House with at least a hundred children in tow.

The children were believed to have been abused, tortured & killed by political elites in an elaborate tunnel system that ran beneath Capitol Hill and connected to other systems for 200 miles.

All was thought part of an international Child Trafficking Ring run by global and political elites with ties to Jeffrey Epstein’s Pedophile Island – that lay next door to Biden’s Water Island.

https://rumble.com/vdnfcz-...
10:32 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Anessa dalton @squeezics
25 February, 11:11
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
My question is Trump was there for 4 years were they always being pulled out then also? HE HAD to know it was going on all that time and I hope he did something about it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
25 February, 11:12
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
Good question

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zeina Allen @Zeina
25 February, 11:49
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
I've been thinking the same!!