Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 02:44
Tonight on the live stream scanner. Volume up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
All FBI Agents are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took.

All CIA Agents are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took.
10:31 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply
John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
26 February, 07:23
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
usually the lower level that don't get promoted to higher positions are the more honest agents due to they would not compromise themselves with crimes that could be used as blackmail or bought so they get stuck in the lower ranks with no chance of going any higher in the ranks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 February, 11:03
Some are black hats. - Smoking Man/Krycheck
Some are grey hats (trying to walk both sides) - Skinner/Spender
Some are white hats - Mulder/Skully

Go watch the Xfiles series... its all in there.

John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
26 February, 07:28
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I used to watch that show and used to think that alot of what they were saying made alot of sense or could see the government being that corrupt or even worse due to it being on regular tv so ofcourse very censored, but anytime I attempted to talk to anyone about it got told shit like I was becoming a conspiracy theorist or ya can't actually believe anything in that show was actually real that'd be just crazy. Hmm I'm not thinking I was so crazy after all. haha

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 February, 10:35
"All" of any group is not accurate. shill pill

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
25 February, 11:43
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
How about 95% of them then. Because if you have knowledge of corruption and/or law breaking and have failed to act upon it, then you are just as guilty. The FBI has been corrupt since it's conception with John Edgar Hoover.

You have your opinion I have mine. Agree to disagree as they say...