The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
Lorie Ladd's latest video struck a chord with many Light Warriors, including myself.
https://youtu.be/BWvXpm4j4...
08:27 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Prayer Warrior @Lov25laugh
25 February, 06:45
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
100% Could not have explained it better than that...you read my ❤.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warren Baker @War4U
25 February, 11:38
I can relate brother. Life outside the matrix isn't what I expected. Nevertheless, we forge ahead with God's armor! Peace be with you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trailrunnertrace ... @trailrunnertrace
25 February, 08:55
Beautifully said and very powerful, and has truly resonated with me. I've experienced many shifts so far, and have felt disconnected, and this really helped to understand.

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
25 February, 08:32
YES, I felt the same way while watching her video. It definitely resonated. It's so uncomfortable and, paradoxically, I am finding the more I am able to access deeper/higher states of consciousness, the more disconnected I can sometimes feel from my body, source, etc. So the struggle for me is how to strengthen that self-love/heart resonance/physical connection while shifting into 5D.