JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 February, 07:46
This ceremony struck me at the time- not only for Trump's obvious love for the the game of golf- but for his obvious love for Tiger himself.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
I have been wondering the same thing since this accident? On Sunday he is visibly under the influence of something during his interview (pain meds?). Monday he was golfing with Jada Smith and David Spade. Jada posts the photo of them golfing on Tuesday AFTER he had been in the accident. No well wishes just "look who I was with yesterday"...
07:54 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lajealle in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
25 February, 01:51
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Q plan is taking control of [their] social media for LARPing,

many of [them] are already excuted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
25 February, 01:40
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
David Space can't be golfing
in real life.

I donot if, he is forced Q LARPing or
already military tribunaled or
in GTMO.

He was arrested crime against humanity.

Tiger Woods witness protection?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 February, 12:56
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
OMG. KS the people, the skins. and tiger, wonder about that. accident, odd just a bit

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
25 February, 12:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Well looky there... Tiger has the TerraMar symbol reversed for his merch👀