Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
25 February, 06:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
Had me until you said that was a Q on his glove... if youve ever played golf youd know thats a d shape flap all gloves have. some have coloring some dont. Maybe the comms are legit but thats no Q
06:31 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LIZardsPartyOf5 in this post can reply
25 February, 07:08
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
There's a lot wrong with this picture so I think there are comms in it. Not at my sharpest today to decipher them though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 06:55
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
I've never played golf so an obvious miss by me.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
25 February, 05:36
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
Sorry my messages must have a tone lately that i dont intend. I was trying to explain gloves have a capital D tab that makes that shape & unfortunately is not a Q like this were to imply & the only reason for my comment. Didnt mean to offend.