Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons... so, is it racist to ask if they are Training Employees to "Be Less Black", "Be Less Brown" or Be Less Fat" Be Less Thin"???

This is an intentional effort to keep people angry and against each other, as they sit back gloating at their success to make the American People look and sound like FOOLS...

Coca-Cola Confirms Training Employees to ‘Be Less White’
https://trendingpolitics.c...
04:02 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Lynne Geis @lynneg
25 February, 08:10
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
When our eyes are open we realize our power is Less Coke.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
25 February, 05:53
Waiting to see if my work dose this ! I WILL BE asking for when we have a calss like this for people of other colors so we are not forgetting anyone ! The second thing I do is call a lawyer !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CLight Love @CLightLove
25 February, 04:21
Boycotting Coke now along with Pepsi-contains aborted fetal cells

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 February, 04:08
THIS IS BLATANT RACISM TO WHITE PEOPLE. BE LESS FEMININE, MASCULINE. OBEY... BS!

TELL SOMEONE TO BE LESS BLACK. YOU'RE A GETTING BEAT DOWN!

#cancelcoke #BROKEWOKE
DIDN'T BARRY COIN THE TERM "WOKE?"🤔 SOCIAL DECONSTRUCTION PART 3. 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT...

Yam Goblin @Yamgoblin
25 February, 04:08