Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 10:14
Good Morning Patriots.
Dips. I like them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
22 February, 10:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
For someone who is new at this is it better to buy BitCoin or XRP? Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
22 February, 11:02
In response Trica Parrish to her Publication
XRP or XLM, XLM founder came from XRP team. Bitcoin I personally avoid because Its at the top of its dump end and will crash soon. I know this.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 11:27
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
I expect XRP to hit a new ATH after suit. BTC just dipped below 50k a couple of hours ago and XRP is one of the few up today. Looks like many feel this way based on this chart.

Ginger Mag @Ginger
What site can it be purchased on?
12:06 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ginger in this post can reply
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
25 February, 01:21
In response Ginger Mag to her Publication
And Uphold is simple to purchase from

Christus Vexed @jefzef
25 February, 12:28
In response Ginger Mag to her Publication
Nearly any exchange outside the US, or https://www.bitrue.com/

Ginger Mag @Ginger
25 February, 12:30
In response Christus Vexed to his Publication
Thank you friend.