Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Fortunately nobody's home, but imagine if someone was on the toilet or getting a snack in the kitchen.
11:56 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
26 February, 07:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😂Getting us through this one laugh at a time! Thank you Ghost!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 February, 07:26
Demonic spirits slinking around.....Buh bye.....🔥🔥⚡⚡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 February, 04:19
The question is what does the Pixels say that show up before it is all Darkness? Some say WAR. I think it says TRUMP

I worked a bit on the Exposure, Contrast and Brightness. What do you see?

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
26 February, 07:45
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
😁 I SEE IT!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 February, 08:01
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I see TRUMP

Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
25 February, 02:21
Did it pixilate at the last second?!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 February, 12:17
This has got to be the best most funny take I've seen on the lights going out yet 😂
Thank you for the humor today ♥️

Fuzzy Dunlop @Fuzzydunlop
25 February, 12:11
Watch the flag.

Amy Randy @VanDee
25 February, 11:35
ahhhhhhhahaha! How lucky our guide into the Great Awakening has the BEST sense of humor.
#teamQforeva

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
25 February, 10:54
OK I'm gonna ask it, given everything we've been seeing with the fires, smoke, special effects....did White Hats actually destroy the White House and we're only seeing a hologram projected image, a simulated reality?

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
25 February, 09:25
😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣

Unapologetic Patriot @iSeePatriots
25 February, 07:57
why does it take 4 secs for the light to disappear after it shuts off? also at 4-5 secs this looks completely digitalky rendered. 🤷🏻‍♂️ just questioning everything like i always do.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 February, 06:57
wowza!! yep totally normal

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
25 February, 06:24
😂 shouting.. ffs put big light on I can’t see 😂 and no this is not Joe taking the Green Deal a bit to far ...

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
25 February, 05:41

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
25 February, 05:09
lol exactly my thoughts as well

chore Toke @choretoke
25 February, 03:46
😂😂

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 February, 03:36
What I want to know is why the flag is at half staff again.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 February, 08:02
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
all the flags in Washington are at half mast

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 03:28
With or w/out their phone is the Q.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
25 February, 01:30
👀

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
25 February, 01:24
O my gosh, that is so strange to actually watch!

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
25 February, 01:22
I Follow you on TG and the Comments are Hilarious!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 February, 01:19

Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
25 February, 01:15
The kitchen light (upper floor, right corner) is always on. 😀

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
25 February, 01:13
Should we really expect a Trump Inauguration on March 4 ?

Only Something BIG in the next week will make it happen.

Will the Trump Card be played SOON ?

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
25 February, 01:59
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
🌹I don't believe they would tell us first. Not that I don't want it to happen. I am dying for that moment!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 February, 01:09
1111 copy. 😂😂😂

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
25 February, 01:00
Bawhahaha..🤣

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
25 February, 12:40
lmao 😂😂

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
25 February, 12:28
😂🤣😂

Matt Johnson @Whattha
25 February, 12:26
honestly you think the deep state didn't steal the 2020 election, and the American people don't need to stand up and take or freedom back, surely do
you don't disagree?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 February, 12:47
In response Matt Johnson to his Publication
1000% know they didn't.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
25 February, 12:22
11 pm...right on time

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
25 February, 12:22