Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
25 February, 10:13
In response The Real One to his Publication
I always knew๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
25 February, 02:40
I believe and felt it!!! Right when we went into lock down, I ran outside and stared at the sky!!! Between the moon, stars, dreams, ears ringing, Intuition and 25 yrs. of researching the missing people. I am so woke. I've seen those slit eyes, only a few thing's I didn't already know. I just hope, in other lifetimes I will still have the same abilities in different vessels. THAT freaks me out! I don't want to be evil or a "normie" after this life time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
25 February, 12:42
This will aound crazy but my sis in law has a cousin who can talk to people in heaven. he told her that our lives are planned before we get here. I believe it.

Data Gramma @Vic
25 February, 12:43
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I believe that too. I also believe that this world is like a "boot camp" if you will, to understand our true world more completely.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 February, 12:25
Just like God Has a plan for each of us on this planet!

Charissma _15 @Riley
25 February, 12:10
Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. โ€“ Psalm 139:16

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
24 February, 11:58
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stamp out this Fkr and the CULT

blob:https://www.brighteon.com/...

This documentary shld be shown to every man , woman & child on earth .Its long , but worth every minute. We must know who the enemy is , to suceed in the eradication of this evil , intentionally confusing , inhumane
group of psychotic infiltrators.

Words from a Anon that wantZ to spread the TRUTH

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
27 February, 05:37
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Evil Incarnate!!! Catholics and Christians for that matter that are not awake yet will be SHOCKED!