Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I come to you in prayer, for all those who are filled with anxiety , stress , feeling overwhelmed. I pray Father, you can give them peace, comfort, strength & patience. I pray for patience Father, because we have been programmed, to have the answers now or its not real. Not always is the case of seeing is believing. But leaning on faith & having patience and trusting in you Father, will help deprogram all those who are under their control. Father, I pray that more of my brothers & sisters can disconnect themselves so they can see you are everywhere & in everything. That they can feel you , that they can hear you. Father, God I pray that they will learn that it's ok to disconnect , that things will be better then ever for you are the BEST FATHER EVER! Father, God I pray that when they walk in your path Father, they know they are never alone.
In Jesus's name I pray,
AmenπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ Good Night Father, God.
Thank you for loving me Father, God! β€οΈπŸ€—
esther
12:02 AM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 February, 12:13
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Girlfriend... there is Power in that prayer
I stand in agreement with this Powerful Prayer

I got goosies H...❀😘❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
25 February, 02:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I was crocheting & just felt the need to say that prayer. I love you my dear friend & Sister!❀️ You are such a blessing to me! Thank You Father, God for bringing this most beautiful angel in my life! She is truly the sunshine that brightens my day!πŸ™ 😊❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396