Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 February, 11:11
✨11:11 - The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots - 11:11 ✨
God Bless each and every one of you and thank you for holding the line & for holding Faith for a brighter future! God Wins .
#wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
24 February, 11:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
right back at ya! Becoming part of this big group of Patriots has been such a blessing. I have learned so many things & met so many wonderful people. God is in my life more than he has ever been before. I love & admire President Trump, the First Lady & the entire family for their love & devotion to our country. I know the best is yet to come! πŸ™βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸŒβ™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicole DeBellis @codycodes
what is the meaning behind 11:11, i see this daily sometimes twice daily for over a month now
11:43 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by codycodes in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 February, 12:02
In response Nicole DeBellis to her Publication
It means you are on the right track and you are growing intune with God, your higher self and having Ascension symptoms πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈβœ¨

Nicole DeBellis @codycodes
25 February, 12:31
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
oh wow thanks for rhe input