Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
24 February, 10:28
George News just now. I think we are supposed to dig. C''mon guys, lets be productive.

https://maps.google.com/ma...

1608 Perimeter Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Centerport Inc - Specialized Transportation

West Palm Beach - At the Palm Beach International Airport and near the Port of Palm Beach. Ft Lauderdale - Near Ft Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades. Miami - Near Miami International Airport and Port of Miami. ... 1303 N. Perimeter Rd West Palm Beach, FL 33406 cportcportinc.com (561) 687-0200

Anytime you mention port, flag. Airport by a port red flag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 10:42
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
On the map there is a photo with a jeep with the #8 on the hood Had some news this week about Jeep also.

There is also a building with a logo I am not familiar with

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 10:52
The building is Atlantic and these are the partners

Airport./ Port

11:00 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
24 February, 11:06
I don't know if I'm on the right track but seems like it might be a smorgasbord. I'm to damn tired to think anymore.

24 February, 11:12
The coordinance lead to Autec passenger terminal. Oh I got it, here ya go, sweet.

https://www.google.com/map...