Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
25 February, 02:17
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
This is an amazing explaination of TRUTH...please share with EVERYONE...not ALL will understand or even believe but if we plant enough seeds of truth maybe the SHOCK to the ones still sleeping will not be as hard to believe when it does come OUT from #darknesstolight ..
Keep PRAYING Anons..Keep Trusting GOD ..Keep Standing STRONG until this nightmare is over...NEVER FORGET..GOD IS in CONTROL
and NOTHING..no NOTHING can STOP what is coming for any and ALL that do these vial evil acts against humanity...I pray OUR GOD I AM will show the SAME MERCY to [them] as [they] have shown to the innocent victums they've tourchered and murdered to please their own evil thurst..Amen
We can't always see the answers to our prayers in real time...but GOD has PROMISED HE WILL answer them in HIS TIME and by HIS WILL...in HIS way...We're ALMOST there..and GOD is ALREADY here...
sending SO MUCH Faith Hope Love and Courage to ALL
Blessings and Hugs Patriots...Gma J 🙏😇🤗
#wwg1wgaww #Q #GodWins #Pray

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
25 February, 06:47
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
🙏

TurnTurnTurn music video

"Peace in our Time"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 February, 10:02
I hope they all will be exposed in every country. I also hope it's true the phrase "if you have hurt children, no deals!" All of humanity should see the evil that has been operating right under our noses. I have friends who say "I just can't hear/see this kind of information" to which I respond "that is how it has been able to proliferate--so many just don't want to know" but these innocent ones are living in horrific nightmares! I hope there truly are med beds that will be available for all these children and others who have been trafficked.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
24 February, 10:02

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
24 February, 09:49
🙏

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
24 February, 09:38
😞 🙏 🙏 🙏

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
24 February, 09:38
anyone know when this first aired?

Bec Martin @Photo1434
24 February, 11:53
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
i first saw it around April 15, 2020, but im not sure how long it had been out by then.

William Moon @kpmtps
24 February, 09:37
Wow, thank you so much for sharing, praying for almighty god be with those in danger of pure evil creatures...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 February, 09:24
A great short video to cover the Savethechildren