Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
20 January, 08:24
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
my family was with me until last week but now they are tellijg me "its over" and "you have to accept it!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
20 January, 08:26
In response Elizabeth McDowell to his Publication
yep...I'm there again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
20 January, 07:50
NO DOUBT! ❤️❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🗣🗣🗣

hollikee 001 @hollikee
20 January, 07:23
Yes, we are the odd ones now.....God is waiting for everyone to trust in Him alone! Our God always does things BIG! This. Is. Going. To. Be. Biblical. We can be proud that we stayed on the side of truth through it all!

I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
20 January, 07:12
by summer they'll know for sure♡

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
20 January, 07:02
You said it sister!!!! Everyone thinks we are bat sh!t crazy. I hope today is the day they see we were right. #wwg1wga

Jen Casatelli @Jennifer
20 January, 06:47
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Yup, that's me as well!!!!
Hysterical

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
20 January, 05:00
THANK YOU! I cannot sleep with everything tumbling around in my brain! Glad im not alone!

Steven Podraig @CueJustice
20 January, 04:04
ive been telling my wife about this plan for 3 years now. she thinks ive lost the plot. her and her friends doesnt believe me that anything is going to happen. today is the day that, that might all change. #wwg1wga

Alexandra Neve @Alex
20 January, 06:37
In response Steven Podraig to his Publication
HOLD MY BEER...LOL I JUST DO NOT CARE ANYMORE ..WE ALL FELT DEEP INSIDE WE WERE GETTING LIT UP AGAIN.. 2016 WE WERE ALL ALONE...WE THOUGHT...AND WE PRAYED AND VOTED..I REMEMBER THE DAYS PRIOR..CRYING TO MY FAMILY ..THAT AMERICA HAD TO BE SAVED..EVERYBODY THOUFGT I WAS SPEAKING FOR kilary.. iI SAID NO..NO. TRUMP WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO BRING US BACK FROM DEATH.. ..and they were all BLIND AND DEAF..SO .MY MAKER WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME THE WHOLE TIME TILL 3AM..

Big *D* @Quietstorm77
20 January, 04:00
for real! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
20 January, 02:14
WE ARE FAMILY 🎼🎼🎼🇺🇸🇺🇸I GOT ALL MYSISTERS AND ME!!! 💖🐸🇺🇸🙏🏽🙌🏼💫🍿

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
20 January, 02:14
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
no spellcheck killin me 🤣🤣

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 January, 02:02
Ha ha I feel you!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 January, 01:57
My son asked if he was going to
have to take me to the insane asylum if this doesn't happen.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 January, 01:53
😘😘😘😘😇😇😇😇

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 January, 10:23
Perfect!! ❤️