Mac 691 @Mac691
24 February, 08:19
The reason for the interruption in the Federal Reserve today is due to the difficulty of understanding how to maintain the process when the operating system is changing to a new paradigm, that is, to a quantum system that would be running in parallel to replace the one currently in force.
Many trillions of dollars were backed up when the cable payment system collapsed. After just over 1 hour, the system came back.
@vincentkennedy @qjmoss @PunishDem1776 @LoveTump @ellestar Raisin_Cain @Peacock6 @AWISHNSTAR @MrDeeds1111 @DianAandDennis PatriotSher @sabrinagal @DJT_JFKJr CarmindaB @MrsClaus @PATRICK @peaceinamerica1 @martingeddes @doqholliday lostsailor @jonellam @sparkledocawake
@MonkeyWerks @inthematrixxx caseydee521
@HiiiPow3r @ghostezra @DanUSCG brad_ayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 February, 08:51
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Most wonderful news all day. It may have just convinced the hubby that I'm actually not nuts. Thank you my beautiful Mac!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mac 691 @Mac691
😘At least mine will not be vaccinated, which is already a lot, I am the crazy one of the family ... I send you a hug and blessings
08:59 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mac691 in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
24 February, 09:19
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
I've convinced my immediate ones of the same. Remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing, but expecting a different result. We are sheep no more.

Lots of love to you too from California!😍