Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Jennifer Weldon @Free4Ever
I really struggle to control my raw emotions on hearing this. This woman's mother could have faced the same scenario and yet here she is, introducing a bill that would murder a child as far along as 40 weeks
gestation.
07:51 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Free4Ever in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
24 February, 07:53
In response Jennifer Weldon to her Publication
You stupid f'n Q's understand that this MEME is complete fiction, right? You conspiracy bozos with your fictional imaginations to compensate for your own f-ups in life - your position in life is your doing, it's not a conspiracy keeping you down, it's you and bad decisions. Like believing in this Q bullshit, that's a f'd up decision and people abandon you - your friends, family - they know you're batshit crazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
24 February, 08:01
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
I'm a little lost here. You are saying the Woman proposing a bill to allow the murder of a full term baby is complete fiction? Perhaps your charming response was to someone else meme?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim SOS @Patriot66
24 February, 10:10
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
Yet here you are...hmmm. We'll see whos "Batshit crazy" soon enough. Then maybe people like you can crawl back in their hole!!