DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
24 February, 11:18
The Jesuit Order, is behind it all. Do you know about the Black Pope and their plan to take over all religions of the world?

This video is long, but it's excellent.

Take the time and watch.

https://www.brighteon.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
i'm gonna call tbe vatican and tell them i want my birth certificate back! (kiddin but not really)

one of the best books i've ever read is "God's Bankers" my possession of it, caused a huge ruckus with people i knew at St. Leonards. it was epic. thanQ for bringing this video to "our" attention!
07:00 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response DAC oldriver to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
DAC oldriver @DAColdriver
24 February, 08:27
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Thank you for the tip on a good book. This video ties a lot of loose ends together. I've watched 2 times and will do one more and take notes. It's loaded and a lot to take in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 11:27
nothing happens for naught

GOD BLESS YOU

You and this video just cemented all my loose ends

24 February, 11:41
my first come to Jesus moment book was "rulers of evil" by f. tupper saussy - a french huguenot
amazing read -

they threw him in jail for quite a while for this writing

he autographed his book to me that i purchased in 1999 - i donated it in anchorage - now i wish i had kept it

he died in 2007

yeah this book and gerald posner's book that i mentioned before - changed my paradigm -
now your video filled in the rest of the blanks

🕊peace & blessings🙏🏻