Only people mentioned by PatriotD in this post can reply
Kyra Drg @Kyra
24 February, 02:03
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
I refused smart meters! because I'm an idiot!
My landlord is not happy! and as Macron the president of the company France said 6 times! we are at war! since when in times of war do we change meters? They forbid me to take my dog out in the residence, because of the sanitary protocol! Since when during a sanitary protocol do we enter the house to change the meters and do what they want!?
Yes, I'm an idiot and I'm proud of it, the idiot who doesn't let himself be manipulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
24 February, 01:44
Want to see what Smart Meters do to your homes? Your health?
https://www.takebackyourpo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 01:42
5G is NOT 5th Gen. Wuhan was one of first to bring city online with 5G, then Milan and Iran. Where were the first breakouts?
Diamond Princess Cruise Ship first outbreak. Also one of the first to move to 5G super WIFI at sea. Medallion class!

24 February, 01:43
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication