Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
I, Andrew Charles Evanch, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign & domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; & that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States & the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations & the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

NO END DATE WAS INCLUDED IN THIS OATH.

Operation Enduring Freedom Afghanistan 2010-2011.

You think when the truth comes to the surface that evil bankers, bought corrupt politicians, lying to the people through media propaganda outlets, big tech censoring our speech & communications, FDA poisoning our food, major medical prolonging suffering for profit, big pharma offering addictive & deadly drugs, while trying to entertain us with adrenochrome using pedos that perpetuate human trafficking;
We The People would not have something to say about the injustices?
God Wins!
12:11 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by acevanch in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrew Charles Evanch, click on at the bottom under it