John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Never forget Elon helped North Korea develop nuclear enabled missles and rockets. The question is did he do it willingly or was he forced by Barry and his shadows?
11:28 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Paula Goble @Palala3
02 April, 08:25
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
This is exactly what everyone saw in the California skies a few years ago. Very strange night all around California that night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 08:28
In response Paula Goble to her Publication
I believe this post is referring to that night. There have been a few other times this has happened but I kind of think it was a veiled threat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
01 April, 09:58
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I think Elon is as alien as the nuclear squid he proposes.

01 April, 10:03
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
While I won't argue against that he is definitely a genius. This is actually a post on the rocket he help N.K. build before Trump took office. There are a few other countries he also helped with their nuclear arsenals. I am not sure if he was forced to help them or if he did it for personal gain. He was my hero until I dug on him now I teeter on the word traitor.