Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
24 February, 08:02
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Having been a teenager in the 80's, and seeing this sick shit now just makes me cringe. How it has flown under the radar of people for so many years, and how embedded it is in our country and in the world.. It's hard to see experiences of the past be demolished like this, but I'd rather know the damn truth, and like you, I demand cold, hard, quick justice.

Either way it happens, they will stand before God one day as he peers through their Books of Life, and woe to those who've harmed children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CrazyInfo Hub @CrazyInfoHub
24 February, 02:00
WOW! DUDES just wanna have fun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
24 February, 01:06
😱😳😱

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
24 February, 12:53
And we saw that Concert........!!!
And were so UNAWARE OF THE SYMBOLS!
sickens 🤢🤮🤮🤮 Me Now! 🥺😭😭

Frances Derbyshire @FranDerby
24 February, 01:04
In response Rita Hen to her Publication
Playing devils advocate here. I was young at that time and at fashion college. This was an 80s design motif that was used a lot. I used it myself in my final clothing collection, printed onto fabric. There will be some cases of innocent useage. I suspect Cyndi wasnt aware.