⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
"The North Dakota House of Representatives has passed a bill that will make any future mask mandates illegal in the state.
Monday’s vote passed 50-44 and is now heading to the state senate."
https://www.thegatewaypund...
10:04 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 February, 09:58
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
thats great enjoy no masks . 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
24 February, 11:25
I'm from ND and I am so sad for our educational system. There are many educators attaching this bill! If anyone has access to President Trump, please let him know in his second term, I want to be on the committee that blows education up!!! IT NEEDS TO CHANGE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 February, 11:00
Keep asking everyone what happened to the flu or the common cold ... better hygienic practice or hoax?

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
24 February, 10:55
finally some sense in the entire nonsense

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 February, 10:53
More states please!! Heading to Iowa for a few days to enjoy human like freedoms!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 February, 10:42
awesome 🕺🕺💃💃go north Dakota !! U Rock!!!