Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 05:48
Damn ppl we can do better than this! Nana has received about 10 ppl sharing their stories of when and how you first woke up and what you have done about it. Nana wants to preserve these stories after we win to hopefully get them published so that generations to come know that we fookn stood up, we did not go quietly into the night and who gave them the freedom that they enjoy.
You all did this, if not for digital soldiers Anons and light warriors together this would not have been possible. Please tell your story and direct message it to me.
Your story matters, each one of you matters. I know may of you are modest but damn this is important to preserve the trust stories of you and this time in history. The Great Awakening will be told throught generations to come as the event and pple that saved this planet. Use your real name or avator name or both I dont care but tell your story each one matters. We got a lot of history to rewrite & new to create.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot One @jperry
1980 with Reagan. I have red pilled a lot of people from then till now. Today though it is easier with all the info we have avaiable online.
09:36 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jperry in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 10:17
In response Patriot One to his Publication
please dm me your story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396