Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
25 February, 10:22
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
This is my favorite video of all time. I hope to learn more and I hope it all comes out. I saw this on Business Venus on FB about 2 months ago and shared it several times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Brenna @GSDZiva
24 February, 05:04
I pray the tickets are lined in lead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
24 February, 12:16
He always knew.

William Cherry @Oleglory
24 February, 09:16
Aaron vaugn

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
24 February, 08:48
JT... They knew... I posted EVERYTHING last night. Found family comments today. Some "hot roped out of a hovering old helicopter... Laden's alive according to one & Snowden.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 February, 08:51
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Awesome News 🙌😊